Why Choose United States
1 | Simple eligibility criteria
2 | Application incl. spouse & children under 21
3 | Live, work, study, start business
4 | Enter & leave United States freely
5 | Quickly achieve U.S. Legal PR Status
(average processing time 9 to 12 months)
USCIS administers the Immigrant Investor Program, also known as “EB-5,” created by Congress in 1990 to stimulate the U.S. economy through job creation and capital investment by foreign investors.
Under a pilot immigration program first enacted in 1992 and regularly preauthorized since, certain EB-5 visas also are set aside for investors in Regional Centers designated by USCIS based on proposals for promoting economic growth. *
Required minimum investments are:
- General. The minimum qualifying investment in the United States is $1 million.
- Targeted Employment Area (High Unemployment or Rural Area). The minimum qualifying investment either within a high-unemployment area or rural area in the United States is $500,000.
- Focusing only on the Business Immigration
- Facilitating the low competitive financing fee (will be facilitated by a major Canadian Bank)
- Team of experienced business professionals and lawyers
- Worldwide affiliations
- Offering a variety of complementary services